Do we take orders over the phone?
No. Due to security risks we do not take credit card information over the phone. Please order online from our secure website.
Are WINNING STATE mental toughness books sold in book stores?
No. We only sell WINNING STATE books direct through winningstate.com or through Amazon.com.
Do we accept school purchase orders?
Yes! Send us your PO information via email. Please use our Contact page to send us the details:
3) Shipping method: Ground or Priority
4) School name
5) PO number
6) Shipping and billing address and phone number
7) Ship-to contact
Do we provide custom quotes for bulk orders?
Yes! We provide custom quotes for bulk orders. Please use our Contact page to send us the details.
How do I order from the website?
1) Click the ADD TO CART button on any of the product pages.
2) Choose the quantity either on the product page or in the shopping cart.
3) Choose between shipping options: Ground or Priority.
4) Notice the "promo codes" for orders above $39
5) Choose your preferred payment method: credit card or PayPal.
6) Follow the instructions, which are typical to an online shopping cart.
7) You will receive a receipt once your order is completed
How do I get help with PayPal?
General information about PayPal:
1) You do not need a PayPal account to purchase WINNING STATE products with a credit card. Select the credit card button in the shopping cart.
2) For PayPal account issues, contact PayPal at 888.221.1161.
Books: WINNING STATE books are shipped in shrink wrap. We accept UNOPENED copies for a refund within 30 days of purchase, less shipping. Customers will be responsible for return shipping.
T-Shirts: We are here to help. You may return unused, unwashed items in new condition within 30 days of purchase for a refund, less shipping. Customers will be responsible for return shipping.
Please use our Contact page to get a return authorization. Thank you!
When can I expect my order to arrive?
We ship via USPS. Orders received prior to 9 a.m. PST are processed the same business day: Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Priority shipping: 3-5 Business Days
Ground shipping: 7-10 Business Days
Can I track my order?
Yes. We provide a USPS tracking number for you to track your order.
Please go to www.usps.com.
Is overnight shipping available?
No. Express Overnight shipping is not available.
Are discounts available?
Yes! Promo codes are listed on every product page and at the top of the shopping cart.
5) AUDIOBOOKS AND E-BOOKS
WINNING STATE audiobooks are:
1) A word for word narration of the paper book.
2) Are made in MP3 format.
3) Are 4 hours-ish in length.
4) Do not come with visual materials.
WINNING STATE eBooks are:
1) Published in ePub format compatible with iPads, Nooks, Sony Reader, Kobo eReader, etc.
2) For a Kindle version, please buy from Amazon.com.
1) Downloading: transferring a file/folder from the internet to a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- large files need to be "compressed" into a "rar" file to be able to be downloaded.
- it takes software to uncompress a "rar" file.
- for PC/andriod WinZip is a free option, and a free option for Apple products is iZip
3) Opening: once downloaded and uncompressed, software is required to view e-books or a music player to play audiobooks.
NOTE: to download the WINNING STATE "rar" file DO NOT select "OPEN." You must first "SAVE" the file to download the file. Then uncompress the file; then open the file.
We do NOT send unwanted emails. We do send email updates to customers or newsletter subscribers. We do not rent, sell, or share your email address. It is easy to unsubscribe from our email list.
7) GENERAL QUESTIONS
What age groups are WINNING STATE mental toughness books written for?
WINNING STATE mental toughness books are written with the young reader in mind. Below 14 may require some parental/coach interpretation; however, we repeatedly hear that interested 12-year-olds are able to grasp the concepts on their own.
Why isn’t there a WINNING STATE mental toughness book for every sport?
We wish we offered a WINNING STATE mental toughness book for every sport, but that’s unrealistic.
Suggestion: pick a WINNING STATE mental toughness book that is the closest to your sport. Then "pull out" the mental toughness tactics and routines and apply them to your sport.
Do we have an affiliate program?
Not at this time.