A Masterclass with Steve Knight on
ALL SPORTS / ALL LEVELS
The #1 Mental Toughness Books In Sports
Train With Mental Toughness Pioneer Steve Knight
"Steve's books are some of the best written on the subject; they deserve 6 stars."
WINNING IS NOT AT ALL PHYSICAL
Elite-Level Athletes Agree, Winning Is All In Our Head
Now you have an expert resource to train your most powerful weapon: your mind.
Steve teaches athletes examples of great self-talk to conquer nerves and boost their self-belief under pressure.
Athletes learn what to visualize to calm emotions and focus on doing their job.
Steve teaches athletes visual and audio triggers to engage their mental toughness to perform their very best.
More Confidence Is NOT The Solution
Mental Toughness Is The Difference-Maker
1) How to think like a competitor, not just and athlete.
2) Draw a line between confidence and mental toughness.
3) Turn nerves into a powerful ally.
4) How to build tactical aggression.
5) How to build a highlight reel of mentally tough success.
6) That hard physical training is a necessity, but so it hard mental training.
7) How to control breathing to calm nerves and improve focus.
8) How to control adrenaline, instead of getting overwhelmed by it.
9) Examples of great self-talk to stay positive and focused when the pressure is on.
Athletes learn a new set of skills to excel under pressure.
10) How to identify the main differences between worrying and concentrating.
11) What to visualize when their heart is pounding through your chest.
12) What it means to "stay in the present," and how to do it to prevent worrying about outcomes.
13) What to mentally rehearse to increase poise and composure when the doubt bullets are flying.
14) How to construct a "rest routine" to regenerate during a competition.
15) How to harness adrenaline and use the human superpower as an advantage.
16) Self-talk strategies to NOT think about outcomes and to instead focus on executing.
17) Tactics to become a brilliant arguer with their doubtful self to stay positive and focused.
18) Skills to crush future-obsessing anxiety that causes unreasoned fear and doubt.
Three sessions for $145 will be the best money you've ever spent on your athlete's training.
Train With A Expert
Great results are instantly noticeable.
Feb 4, 2019, Enterprise, OR
Your new instructor
is a 2x national champion, a state record holder since 1982, a mental toughness pioneer, a bestselling author, and a skilled one-on-one coach.
Read more about Steve's background, accomplishments, and pioneering work on Steve's Bio page.
"Mental toughness will put your confidence through the roof."
~ Steve Knight
Mental Toughness Drives Confidence
Read Steve Knight's article explaining why "Confidence and Mental Toughness Are Not the Same."
Steve provides a few timeslots each week at a discounted rate to teach driven athletes the art of performing under pressure.
Three 40-minute sessions $145
Six 40-minute sessions $265
Three 40-minute sessions $225
Six 40-minute sessions $390
How Classes Are Conducted
On-on-one classes are conducted two ways:
1) via Skype
2) via phone and computer.
Either way, Coach Knight and the athlete discuss the information on screen that the athlete had engaged previous to class.
Homework is required. The athlete prepares for a masterclass by watching videos, reading selected pages from WINNING STATE, and answering three to five mental game questions previous to each class.
Mental Toughness Coaching:
Please make sure your athlete's participation is completely voluntary. Parents are asked to not be in the room with the athlete, peering over their shoulder during classes. Classes are one-on-one.
Thanks in advance. ~ StevePP
Masterclass With Steve Knight
Read the appropriate WINNING STATE book
Email Steve your best day and time
Receive timeslot confirmation and a payment link
Receive homework for the first session
Engage the first of three sessions
Use our Contact >> page